Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Help with Financial Documents

We receive more questions about financial documents than any other part of the international student application process. 


Can I have more than one sponsor? 
How much money do I have to show in the bank account?
Can my sponsor be from my home country or do they need to live in the US?
Do I have to have the bank statement translated into English?
What documents should I submit if I have a scholarship from my country's government?
Can the bank statement be in my own name or do I have to have a sponsor?
What is the F-1 Financial Statement Form and how do I fill it out?

Visit our website for answers to these questions and many more.
The requirements for financial documents are different depending on which program you apply for:
Intensive English Program
Associate's Degree Program




No comments:

Post a Comment